Innova Integra is an SME ICT innovation company of young computer scientists and experienced software engineers with vision, skills and creativity leading exciting R&D projects funded by InnovateUK, the European Commission and other innovation investors in and beyond Europe. We are located in the Enterprise Park of the beautiful parkland campus of the University of Reading, part of the “UK Silicon Valley” with excellent travel links to London. We offer exciting and unusual challenges in research and development projects in which we collaborate with top international universities and R&D companies and work on applying AI in real-world oriented scenarios that include robotics, video analytics, social media analytics and other innovative application areas. We strive to offer an informal and collaborative work environment and competitive salaries.
We are looking for a
R&D Software Developer or Senior R&D Software Developer
to join our team starting in August or as soon as possible thereafter.
You fit this role if
- You have a university degree in Computer Science or similar degrees with substantial theoretical and practical software development coursework;
- For the senior developer position, you have at least 2 years practical experience working as part of R&D teams or groups in research or commercial environments;
- You have demonstrable experience in software development and are familiar with the relevant adjacent activities such as documentation, development planning etc.;
- You have at least some professional exposure to AI research and development in projects with real-world applications;
- You can present and discuss your work in professional and occasionally in client-facing business environments and are willing to occasionally travel internationally to attend coordination meetings;
- You enjoy taking on responsibility in small, focused development teams and are interested in leading teams of developers as your career progresses.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us! Please contact Marco Tiemann (firstname.lastname@example.org), please include your CV if possible. Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will arrange interviews with candidates by video call in the first instance, and we would like to fill this vacancy as soon as possible.