Innova Integra is an SME ICT innovation company of young computer scientists and experienced software engineers with vision, skills and creativity leading exciting R&D projects funded by InnovateUK, the European Commission and other innovation investors in and beyond Europe. We are located in the Enterprise Park of the beautiful parkland campus of the University of Reading, part of the “UK Silicon Valley” with excellent travel links to London. We offer exciting and unusual challenges in research and development projects in which we collaborate with top international universities and R&D companies and work on applying AI in real-world oriented scenarios that include robotics, video analytics, social media analytics and other innovative application areas. We strive to offer an informal and collaborative work environment and competitive salaries.
We are looking for a
Placement Student / Intern
to join our team starting in July or as soon as possible thereafter.
You fit this role if
- You have advanced past the second year towards your university degree in Computer Science or similar degrees with substantial theoretical and practical software development coursework;
- You are available for at least a 3-month internship and at most a 1-year placement position;
- You have some experience in software development and are familiar with the relevant adjacent activities such as documentation and teamwork for instance from student projects;
- You are interested AI research and development in projects with real-world applications such as the development of autonomous vehicles;
- You can present and discuss your work in to your colleagues and you are able to clearly communicate progress and issues;
- You are interested in gaining experience in small, focused development teams.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us! Please contact Marco Tiemann (email@example.com) by email, please include your CV if possible. Please also feel free to contact us if you have any questions. We will arrange interviews with candidates by video call in the first instance, and we would like to fill this placement/internship position as soon as possible.